The Oneida bow is inspired by the Oneida Native American bows. The Oneida bow was built to match the original historical designs with the scalloping on the belly of the bow.
* Bow Instructions
* Certificate of Authenticity
* Length -Approx 65" tip to tip
* Bow Wood - Hickory
* Backing - None
* Bow Type - Longbow
* Stain - Deep Dark Brown
* Handle Wrap - None
* Accents/Wraps - None
* Artwork: Gold Metalic
* Brace Height -6-8"
* Strike Pkate - Genuine Leather Dark Brown
HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR ARROW REST
- If you pull the string with your RIGHT hand you need a RIGHT hand arrow rest
- If you pull the string with your LEFT hand you need a LEFT hand arrow rest
- Uni-Grip means you can shoot off either side of the bow off your hand
HELP FINDING YOUR DRAW LENGTH
- Take your height in inches and divide by 2.5 and round down to the next draw length
- Example: 6' Tall = 72"/2.5 = 28.8" Draw Length or 28.5"
DRAW WEIGHT SELECTION CHART
- All our draw weights are at 28"
- Use the chart below to pick the right draw weight for you
- Your draw weight is 45@27 - Then you want a 45-50@28
- Your Draw weight is 55@29 - Then you want a 50-55@28