Medieval Youth Longbow plus Back Quiver and Arrows
Finally, A handcrafted Youth Longbow with a limited draw weight for a beginning archer. It is a great bow for target shooting. The Medieval Youth Longbow is made from solid hickory, stained dark brown and has an arrow shelf for easy arrow placement. The handle is wrapped in a genuine leather tan cord. We cut the arrow rest for right and left handed archers.
- The bow is stained and sealed for protection and durability.
- This is an affordable and durable wood bow for your beginning archer.
- Recommended Ages - 6-12
- Includes a Back quiver and 3 Arrows
- Back Quiver
- 3 Arrows
- Bow Instructions
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Free Personalization
- Length - 65" tip to tip
- Draw Weight - Approx 15-20@24
- Arrow Rest - Right or Left
- Bow Wood - Hickory
- Backing - None
- Bow Type - Longbow
- Stain - Dark Brown
- Handle - Tan Leather Cord
- Brace Height - 4-5"
- String - 61" Dacron
How to choose your arrow rest:
- If you pull the string with your RIGHT hand you need a RIGHT hand arrow rest
- If you pull the string with your LEFT hand you need a LEFT hand arrow rest
- Uni-Grip means you can shoot off either side of the bow off your hand