The Classic Carbon Arrow is for the hunter who requires high quality American made equipment. The shafts are made from a higher quality carbon compared to all other shafts. Plus, they're designed, machined, tooled, and assembled in Topeka, Kansas, the heartland of America!
- We fletch the shafts, and install the inserts and field points.
- We use aluminum inserts, and 125 grain 5/16" field points.
- We fletch the arrows with three 5" shield LW white TrueFlight feathers.
- The arrows are cut to 30" Back of Point, with white Bohning signature nocks installed.
- Features an Inside Diameter of .246". These shafts will accept Brass Inserts in 50 and 100 grains, Easton S Nocks, Easton Super Nocks, NOCKturnal™ S, and Weight Tubes.
- Available in 500, 400, and 330.
- Sold by the 6-pack.
Spine Selection Guide:
- 330 - for Draw Weights of 60+
- 400 - for Draw Weights of 50-55
- 500 - for Draw Weights of 25-45
High Plains Hunter Parallel Carbon Shafting Specifics