Made from solid white sapwood hickory, this bow delivers more then enough energy to take down most any large game. This is also an excellent target bow and is very accurate when matched with good arrows. Approx 65" tip to tip - built for getting around in the forest and brush with ease. Perfect length balances stability, smooth draw and reliability when you are in the field. Stained a darker color for hunting purposes, and better concealment in the forest.
- Bow Instructions
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Length -Approx 64-65" tip to tip
- Bow Wood - Hickory
- Backing - None
- Bow Type - Longbow
- Handle Wrap - None
- Stain - Deep Dark Brown
HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR ARROW REST
- If you pull the string with your RIGHT hand you need a RIGHT hand arrow rest
- If you pull the string with your LEFT hand you need a LEFT hand arrow rest
- Uni-Grip means you can shoot off either side of the bow off your hand
HELP FINDING YOUR DRAW LENGTH
- Take your height in inches and divide by 2.5 and round down to the next draw length
- Example: 6' Tall = 72"/2.5 = 28.8" Draw Length or 28.5"
DRAW WEIGHT SELECTION CHART
- All our draw weights are at 28"
- Use the chart below to pick the right draw weight for you
- Your draw weight is 45@27 - Then you want a 45-50@28
- Your Draw weight is 55@29 - Then you want a 50-55@28