The Woodlands Horsebow has a classic horsebow design and built to be a short but stout bow. The horsebow has a design to give you a smooth and fast shot from horseback or on the ground. The short design makes it easy to maneuver through the woods as a bowhunter. The limbs are built with fast flex bamboo and the syahs and handle areas are built with ash. The syahs and handle ends are wrapped in dark brown genuine leather flat spiral wrap. The woodlands horsebow is stained with leather dark brown and stands approx 58" when strung and packs a punch. Your name can also be painted on the bow.
- Bow Instructions
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Length -Approx 58" tip to tip when strung
- Handle and Syahs - Ash
- Backing - Fiberglass
- Limbs - Fast Flex bamboo
- Bow Type - Horsebow
- Stain - Leather Dark Brown
- Handle - Dark brown leather flat spiral wrap
HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR ARROW REST
- If you pull the string with your RIGHT hand you need a RIGHT hand arrow rest
- If you pull the string with your LEFT hand you need a LEFT hand arrow rest
- Uni-Grip means you can shoot off either side of the bow off your hand
HELP FINDING YOUR DRAW LENGTH
- Take your height in inches and divide by 2.5 and round down to the next draw length
- Example: 6' Tall = 72"/2.5 = 28.8" Draw Length or 28.5"
DRAW WEIGHT SELECTION CHART
- All our draw weights are at 28"
- Use the chart below to pick the right draw weight for you
- Your draw weight is 45@27 - Then you want a 45-50@28
- Your Draw weight is 55@29 - Then you want a 50-55@28