- Reflex Deflex bows are the number 1 choice by serious hunters. Made from bamboo backed hickory that is tough as nails!
- One of our best shooting hunting bows that can take the punishment of the outdoors. The reflex deflex design is known for its smooth pull and low hand shock as well as being quick and quiet. Approximately 68" tip to tip this longbow is made from solid sapwood hickory, and backed with Moso Chinese Bamboo. Bamboo is much stronger in tensile strength than any of the other bow woods out there and adds beauty and durability. Draw weights are available up to 55#.
- Length -Approx 64" tip to tip
- Bow Wood - Hickory
- Backing - Bamboo
- Bow Type - Reflex Deflex
- Stain - None
HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR ARROW REST
- If you pull the string with your RIGHT hand you need a RIGHT hand arrow rest
- If you pull the string with your LEFT hand you need a LEFT hand arrow rest
- Uni-Grip means you can shoot off either side of the bow off your hand
HELP FINDING YOUR DRAW LENGTH
- Take your height in inches and divide by 2.5 and round down to the next draw length
- Example: 6' Tall = 72"/2.5 = 28.8" Draw Length or 28.5"
DRAW WEIGHT SELECTION CHART
- All our draw weights are at 28"
- Use the chart below to pick the right draw weight for you
- Your draw weight is 45@27 - Then you want a 45-50@28
- Your Draw weight is 55@29 - Then you want a 50-55@28