U FINISH MODEL
Built in the style of the traditional Japanese Yumi bow, but in a shorter 72" version.
Can be shoot off hand, for left or right handed archers.
What is a U Finish Bow?
- U Finish Bows are fully tillered but ar rough sanded.
- U Finish Bows still require the following steps: final sanding, stain (if desired), and sealed
- U Finish Bows carry no warraty once work has begun on the bow INCLUDED Bow String
- Length -Approx 72" tip to tip
- Bow Wood - Bamboo
- Backing - Bamboo
- Bow Type - Yumi
- Stain - None
- Handle Wrap - None
HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR ARROW REST
- If you pull the string with your RIGHT hand you need a RIGHT hand arrow rest
- If you pull the string with your LEFT hand you need a LEFT hand arrow rest
- Uni-Grip means you can shoot off either side of the bow off your hand
HELP FINDING YOUR DRAW LENGTH
- Take your height in inches and divide by 2.5 and round down to the next draw length
- Example: 6' Tall = 72"/2.5 = 28.8" Draw Length or 28.5"
DRAW WEIGHT SELECTION CHART
- All our draw weights are at 28" Use the chart below to pick the right draw weight for you
- Example: Your draw weight is 45@27 - Then you want a 45-50@28 Your Draw weight is 55@29 - Then you want a 50-55@28