The Medieval Battle Bow was designed to capture the old style of bows that would have been carried into battle. The linen backing gives this bow the the texture and feeling that it is straight from a medieval battle field. The limb tips are stained in dark brown and give this bow a rugged battle torn look. This bow is a fully functional longbow perfect for your next battle! You can have your name or inscription added to the bow as well!
- Bow Instructions
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Length -Approx 72" tip to tip
- Bow Wood - Hickory
- Backing - Linen
- Bow Type - English Longbow
- Stain - Natural with Dark Brown Limb tips
- Handle - Dark Brown Cord
- Accents - Dark Brown
HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR ARROW REST
- If you pull the string with your RIGHT hand you need a RIGHT hand arrow rest
- If you pull the string with your LEFT hand you need a LEFT hand arrow rest
- Uni-Grip means you can shoot off either side of the bow off your hand
HELP FINDING YOUR DRAW LENGTH
- Take your height in inches and divide by 2.5 and round down to the next draw length
- Example: 6' Tall = 72"/2.5 = 28.8" Draw Length or 28.5"
DRAW WEIGHT SELECTION CHART
- All our draw weights are at 28"
- Use the chart below to pick the right draw weight for you
- Your draw weight is 45@27 - Then you want a 45-50@28
- Your Draw weight is 55@29 - Then you want a 50-55@28