The Heritage Longbow was built to capture the Traditions of bow making and hunting with a longbow. Built from one piece of premium solid hickory and the handle is finished with a genuine leather wrap.The solid hickory bow is one tough hunting partner that can take the punishment of the outdoors. It is finished in a Golden Oak stain and sealed for protection. Each longbow also has a Hand painted banner below the handle where your draw weight and draw length are indicated. If you wish, your name can be painted below the banner as well.
- Bow Instructions
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Length -Approx 72" tip to tip
- Bow Wood - Hickory
- Backing - None
- Bow Type - Longbow
- Stain - Golden Oak
- Handle - Dark brown leather flat wrap with Tan leather cord stitching
HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR ARROW REST
- If you pull the string with your RIGHT hand you need a RIGHT hand arrow rest
- If you pull the string with your LEFT hand you need a LEFT hand arrow rest
- Uni-Grip means you can shoot off either side of the bow off your hand
HELP FINDING YOUR DRAW LENGTH
- Take your height in inches and divide by 2.5 and round down to the next draw length
- Example: 6' Tall = 72"/2.5 = 28.8" Draw Length or 28.5"
DRAW WEIGHT SELECTION CHART
- All our draw weights are at 28"
- Use the chart below to pick the right draw weight for you
- Your draw weight is 45@27 - Then you want a 45-50@28
- Your Draw weight is 55@29 - Then you want a 50-55@28