The bows of the Galadhrim, are made with the skill of the Eldar. Longer and stouter than the bows of Mirkwood, Lorien bows are strung with strings of elf hair. The Lady Galadriel gave such a bow to Legolas before the fellowship departed Lothlorien. Legolas uses this bow to shoot a Nazgul's fell beast from the sky near the rapids of Sarn Gebir, and bears it into battle at Helm's Deep against Saruman's army.
- Approx 72" long, the bow of Legolas Bow is designed for off-the-hand shooting.
- Our Legolas Bow is perfect for target practice, SCA events, archery competitions and hunting.
- This bow is inspired by J.R.R. Tolkien's The Lord of the Rings and is not an official product of New Line Cinema or the Tolkein Estate.
- Bow Instructions
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Length -Approx 72" tip to tip
- Bow Wood - Hickory
- Backing - None
- Bow Type - Longbow
- Stain - None
HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR ARROW REST
- If you pull the string with your RIGHT hand you need a RIGHT hand arrow rest
- If you pull the string with your LEFT hand you need a LEFT hand arrow rest
- Uni-Grip means you can shoot off either side of the bow off your hand
HELP FINDING YOUR DRAW LENGTH
- Take your height in inches and divide by 2.5 and round down to the next draw length
- Example: 6' Tall = 72"/2.5 = 28.8" Draw Length or 28.5"
DRAW WEIGHT SELECTION CHART
- All our draw weights are at 28"
- Use the chart below to pick the right draw weight for you
- Your draw weight is 45@27 - Then you want a 45-50@28
- Your Draw weight is 55@29 - Then you want a 50-55@28