Draw back your bow string and experience the high quality recurve Hickory Recurve. The hickory recurve is a flat style bow, 64” from tip to tip and stained dark brown, it is accented with a pistol grip for comfort and accuracy.
- Bow Instructions
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Length -Approx 72" tip to tip
- Bow Wood - Hickory
- Backing - None
- Bow Type - Longbow
- Stain - Deep Dark Brown
HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR ARROW REST
- If you pull the string with your RIGHT hand you need a RIGHT hand arrow rest
- If you pull the string with your LEFT hand you need a LEFT hand arrow rest
- Uni-Grip means you can shoot off either side of the bow off your hand
HELP FINDING YOUR DRAW LENGTH
- Take your height in inches and divide by 2.5 and round down to the next draw length
- Example: 6' Tall = 72"/2.5 = 28.8" Draw Length or 28.5"
DRAW WEIGHT SELECTION CHART
- All our draw weights are at 28"
- Use the chart below to pick the right draw weight for you
- Your draw weight is 45@27 - Then you want a 45-50@28
- Your Draw weight is 55@29 - Then you want a 50-55@28